The focus of Skillshare International's development programme is firmly on the needs of our partner organisations in Africa and Asia.
- Our development workers are skilled professionals.
- We provide flights, a living allowance and accommodation during your placement.
- You can feel confident that your contribution will make a lasting impact.
- Our placements focus on building capacity rather than filling gaps through technical assistance.
- Your experience as a development worker will give you the opportunity to become a catalyst for social change, raising awareness and challenging perceptions.
- When your return from your placement, we will support you to raise awareness of development issues and continue to strive for social change.
Undoubtedly, you can expect to benefit by gaining:
- Broader professional skills
- Experience of training and mentoring others
- Improved self-awareness and intercultural competency
- Deeper awareness of development issues
- Personal growth
- Great memories!
But Skillshare International is about much more than that. We believe that our development workers are a positive force for good in society, the kinds of people who can influence decision-makers and be a part of a movement to eradicate poverty, injustice and inequality.
Browse our current vacancies or find out more about international volunteering with Skillshare International.