We currently have no vacancies for our development worker posts. If you would like to submit a general application, we will keep your details on record and contact you when we have a suitable vacancy. We post all vacancies for development workers on our Facebook page, Twitter and on our vacancies page.
How to apply
- To apply to be a development worker with Skillshare International, please complete this application form.
- We do not accept CVs, so please complete all sections of the application form and give as much information about yourself as you can.
- All applicants must return a copy of our Child Protection Policy (to confirm that you have read it) and a signed Code of Conduct with the application form.
- Useful information about your application.
- Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Citizen Service with Skillshare International
If you're 18-22 and interested in spending three life-changing months helping to reduce poverty and injustice in Africa or Asia, find out more about International Citizen Service with Skillshare International.